The Village Inn Café uses only
the finest quality ingredients:
- Eggs and omelettes are cooked in pure clarified butter.
- Hamburgers made from 100% fresh house-ground beef brisket.
- Waffle batter is made with fresh eggs & butter.
- Toast is made in the kitchen by the cooks, not by a server who has been handling money and bussing tables, unlike certain Walnut Kreek (sic) restaurants.
- We buy our applewood smoked bacon in slabs and slice it thick in our own kitchen.
- We squeeze our own orange juice daily, (several times).
- We slow cook 80 lbs or more of our house-cured corned beef brisket each week for our legendary corned beef hash.
- We make our milkshakes with Dreyer’s Grand vanilla ice cream.
- We make our own soups from scratch (no prepared bases).
- We don’t use bagged lettuce; we prep our own fresh romaine every day.
- Salad dressings and our delicious buttered foccacia croutons are made in-house.
- We brew premium Peerless coffee.